Thursday, October 26, 2006

comforter switcheroo

Dear ~ET~

Moved most of my stuff from C2C's house to the new apartment
in Barrington Lakes. SpiceTooth is moving in on Sat. Wanted
to enjoy "ammanama-parading-around" for 3 nights.

Was about to fall asleep in my new boudoir when I detected a
strange smell. I couldn't place it or identify it. I didn't know if
the possum that SpiceTooth and I scarred for life had come
back with its gang for it's sweet revenge when I was all alone.
It started bothering me enough for me to get up and switch
on the light. I stood confused and tried to locate the origin
of the smell for about five minutes before it hit me. The
comforter was not mine.

It is the same color and pattern as your comforter. But
mine is queen-size and smells like the bathrobe of a supermodel
who has been shooting an ad for bath salts all-day. Yours is
twin-size and smells like the undershirt of a construction worker
who has been working in 100F on a Phoenix highway all day.

I dunno how it got switched and I don't want to know. But
we have to exchange the comforters somehow this weekend.
Avoid any funny business with my delectable duvet till then.
Don't try going commando and traumatizing my poor li'l
buttercup blanket.

Thanks
Freezing Funkaboy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:):):):):)
bahut funny....
i dont even want to think of what were u guys upto for the switcheroo to take place ... :D

8:31 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

ET
We all would use it one day or another. Please spare that poor little puff :)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what ever you guys do please try to forget some unpleasant memories :-)))

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home