Friday, October 06, 2006

scarred for life

I guess it was bound to happen after The Move
happened last week. When you put two young,
scantily-clad things alone in the same house
in close proximity for long periods of time,
animal tendencies easily overcome societal
restrictions.

I wish I had worked late. I wish I had gone to
the grocery store. I wish I had had a bikini wax
appointment. I wish my car had broken down and
that I had to walk home. Anything that would have
helped me avoid the awkward scene at home, by
putting me in different co-ordinates in space
and time.

I had just returned home from work. I heard some
weird noises coming from the master bedroom. Being
the curious type, I walked in to see what was
happening. I was almost blinded by what I saw.
I had seen similar scenes lotsa times in lotsa
different settings in lotsa different windows
media formats. But when I saw it in realtime
happening between participants I know well,
I was totally freaked out.

Luckily, I had my camera handy and managed to
snap a picture as the cover-up was happening.
Click here
if you want to see the picture and if
you have a strong heart.

6 Comments:

Blogger c2c said...

brilliant! probably the funniest thing I've read in a long time :D Couldn't wait to get to the climax...

1:13 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Please consider adding this to the "I wish" list :)

* I wish I had a quick chat with Jay on the way.
* I wish I had waited till Ram took his GMAT.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Yeah this is pro'lly the funniest thing I've read in a while too and couldnt hold it for the climax!

BTW, you what the teddy said to the other one?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Once you go black you aint goin' back ;-))))

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Yeah this is pro'lly the funniest thing I've read in a while too and couldnt hold it for the climax!

BTW, you what the teddy said to the other one?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Once you go black you aint goin' back ;-))))

2:35 PM  
Blogger funkaboy said...

If I had waited for you to take the GMAT, bambi would have been three months pregnant when I reached 227.

If I had chatted with Jay, bambi would have been dead :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger amy said...

Wonderful!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home